Electronic butterfly valve is a kind of electronic regulating valve. The main type of connection of electronic sanitary butterfly valve includes: flange and clamp. According to the way of transmission, it can be divided into manual, gear transmission, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic types. It’s an important implementation unit in the field of industrial automated control.
The structure and mechanism of electronic butterfly valve:
Usually, the rotary electronic actuator (partial rotation of 0 to 90 degrees) and butterfly valve are connected through mechanical parts.
According to the action mode, it can be divided into switch and regulation type.
The switch type fulfills the switching action through direct connection to the power, switching by positive or negative orientation. The regulation type fulfills the regulating action by using AC220V power as the power source, receiving signals with parameters (4~20mA) predefined by industrial automated control system.
The main uses of electronic butterfly valve:
The control over pipeline flow, pressure, temperature of various industrial automation production, such as electricity, metallurgy, petrochemical, environmental protection, energy management and fire systems.
The product features of electronic butterfly valve:
1. Convenient, quick and effortless opening and closing. Small fluid resistance. Frequent operation.
2. The structure is simple, the size is small, the weight is light.
3. Mud can be transported, with the least accumulation of liquid at the outlet of the pipeline.
4. Under low pressure, good sealing can be achieved.
5. The regulating performance is good.