They are butterfly valves driven by electricity.
Electric control valves must have the ability to accept external signal control. At the same time, a certain relationship must be ensured between the control signal and the medium flow through the valve.
The electric regulating butterfly valve belongs to the electric butterfly valve. The electric butterfly valve is a kind of electric control valve.
There are many kinds of the control valve body, including single-seat, two seats, angle, diaphragm, small flow, three-way, eccentric rotation, butterfly, sleeve, spherical and other 10 kinds.
Before choosing the valve, the medium, process conditions, and parameters of the control process should be carefully analyzed, enough data should be collected to understand the requirements of the system for the valve, and the type of valve to be used should be determined according to the collected data.
Electric butterfly valve belongs to a variety of electric valves and electric control valves. The butterfly valves are mainly connected by flange type and clamp type, and the butterfly valves are mainly sealed by rubber and metal. The butterfly valve controls the switch of the butterfly valve through the power signal. It can be used as the cut-off valve, control valve, and check valve in a pipeline system. With a manual control device, once power failure occurs, it can be temporarily operated manually without affecting the use.
Electric butterfly valve
The working power supply usually includes AC220V, AC380V, and so on. Input signal: 4 ~ 20mA 0 ~ 10V weak electric signal. After debugging by the adjustable electric actuator and valve stem, the hard-sealed butterfly valve disc is driven by electric energy and rotates partially at 0-90 degrees. Receiving 4 ~ 20mA signal of the industrial automation control system to control valve opening accurately, so as to achieve the regulation and control of flow, temperature, pressure, and other different process parameters.
It is widely used in the automatic control system of the industrial process in food, environmental protection, light industry, petroleum, chemical industry, water treatment, municipal engineering, papermaking, electric power, water treatment, and other industries.
Butterfly valves are suitable for HVAC and refrigeration industries, as well as for industrial, general service, and water treatment.
1. Butterfly valve opening and closing are convenient, fast, labor-saving, fluid resistance is small, and can be operated frequently.
2. Sanitary butterfly valve has a simple structure, small volume, and is lightweight.
3. Butterfly valves can transport mud and store the least liquid at the mouth of the pipeline.
4. The butterfly valve can achieve good sealing under low pressure.
5. The butterfly valve has good regulation performance.
1. Small range of pressure and working temperature.
2. The sealing property is poor.
Installation and maintenance:
1. When installing, the disc should stop at the closed position.
2. The opening position should be determined by the rotation angle of the butterfly plate.
3. Butterfly valves with bypass valves should be opened before opening.
4. The butterfly valves with heavy weight should be installed according to the installation instructions of the manufacturer.
(1) Double eccentric structure, with the tighter and tighter sealing function, reliable sealing performance.
(2) Sealing accessories are made of stainless steel and oil-resistant butadiene nitrile rubber with long service life.
(3) Rubber sealing ring can be located on the valve body or on the butterfly plate. It can be used in different media for users to choose from.
(4) The butterfly plate adopts a frame structure with high strength, a large overflow area, and small flow resistance.
(5) The integral paint can effectively prevent rust and can be used in different media as long as the sealing material of the sealing seat is replaced.
(6) The valve has the two-way sealing function, which is not controlled by the flow direction of the medium and is not affected by the space position. It can be installed in any direction.
(7) It has the advantages of small size, lightweight, reliable performance, simple matching, and large-circulation capacity. It is especially suitable for the medium which is cleaner liquid and gas.
For more information, please visit http://www.adamantvalves.com/