What is a clamp ball valve?
The clamp ball valve mainly consists of three parts: sealing rubber ring, clamp, and locking bolt. The rubber sealing ring located in the inner layer is placed on the outside of the connecting pipeline and matches with the pre-rolled groove. Then the clamp is fastened on the outside of the rubber ring and then fastened with two bolts. Because the rubber sealing ring and clamp adopt a special sealing structure design, the groove connection has good sealing performance, and with the increase of fluid pressure in the pipe, its sealing performance is enhanced accordingly.
1. The connection operation of clamp ball valves is very simple, without special professional skills, ordinary workers can operate through simple training.
2. The operation of the clamp ball valve is simple, and the operating space required becomes smaller, which brings many convenient conditions for future maintenance.
3. When repairing and replacing, you can find, rotate and modify a section of the pipeline at will by loosening two clamps. There is no need to destroy the surrounding walls, which reduces the maintenance time and cost.
Use range of clamp ball valve
Because of its compact structure, simple operation, long service life, safety and reliability, clamp ball valves have been applied in all walks of life. It mainly focuses on the following aspects:
1. Weak corrosive materials in chemical and petrochemical production, such as water, ammonia, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.
2. Corrosive materials in chemical production, such as caustic soda, soda ash, concentrated sulfuric acid, carbonate, acetic acid, ester acid, etc.
3. Low-temperature materials in refrigeration, such as liquid methane, liquid ammonia, liquid oxygen, and various refrigerants.
4. Material required for hygiene in light industrial food and pharmaceutical production, such as beer, beverage, dairy products, grain pulp, etc.
Operation and structure of tri-clamp ball valve
1. The ball valve passage is smooth, which is convenient for pipeline sweeping cleaning. It can convey slurry and solid particles and other media.
2. PTFE and other materials are used as seals, which have good lubricity and elasticity, small friction system with the sphere and long service life.
3. Opening and closing are fast. When opening and closing, only the sphere needs to be rotated 90 degrees, which is convenient and fast.
4. The fluid resistance of the sanitary ball valve is small, the cross-sectional area of the ball passage, the valve passage, and the connecting pipeline is equal when the ball valve is fully opened, and the medium flows through the ball valve in a straight line, which is equivalent to a straight pipe, and the fluid resistance of the ball valve is the smallest in all kinds of valves.
For more information, please visit http://www.adamantvalves.com/