Food-grade sanitary valves are suitable for food, beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical, brewing, beer, chemicals, petroleum and other industries. They use SUS304, 316L to meet the special requirements of various media in the field of food, biopharmaceuticals. Their smooth, seamless, automatic emptying handicraft fluid channel is also very suitable for steaming it on-site cleaning needs. Their manufacturing process is in strict accordance with FDA requirements for quality control. Through the three-dimensional computer design, GMP requirements are met as well. Here are some of their technical parameters:
- Raw materials: Two commonly used materials of 304 materials and 316L material.
- Seals: It has a strong acid and alkali and high temperature performance, and the permanent compression deformation small.
- Connection: welded, quick-mounted and threaded.
- Quality: The product is treated with high-grade polishing equipment both inside and outside to meet the requirements of surface precision.
- Accuracy: In strict accordance with 3A, DIN, SMS, BS and other product tolerance standards.
- Working pressure: 1.0Mpa.
- Operating temperature: Minus 10 degrees Celsius to 125 degrees Celsius.
- Sealing material: specimen EPDM, silica gel and fluorine rubber.
- Applicable medium: liquid, gas, oil, all kinds of high corrosion chemical media.
For more information, please visit