Main applications of valves
With the needs of modern life, there are endless spare parts for producing these important products. We list the main applications of these 10 types of valves as follows:
1. In oil refining units, most of the valves are used in oil refining units are pipeline valves, mainly gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, traps, which gate valves account for about 80% of the total number of valves;
1) Chemical fiber plant, chemical fiber products are mainly polyester, acrylic, vinylon three categories. The required ball valves and jacket valves (jacket ball valves, jacketed gate valves, and jacketed stop valves) must be used;
2) Acrylonitrile plant. Generally, the device needs to use a suitable valve, mainly for gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, traps, needle-shaped globe valves, and plug valves, which account for about 75% of the total valve;
3) Ammonia plant. Because the synthetic ammonia and purification methods are different, the process flow is different, and the technical function of the valve is also different. At present, domestic ammonia plants mainly need gate valves, globe valves, check valves, traps, butterfly valves, ball valves, diaphragm valves, control valves, needle valves, and safety valves, high temperature, and low-temperature valves.
2. The construction of valves and power stations is developing towards large-scale, so large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves, pressure reducing valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency shutoff valves and flow control valves, spherical sealing instrument globe valves are needed.
3. Alumina behavior in metallurgical application valves and metallurgical industries mainly needs wear-resistant slurry valves and regulating traps. The steel industry mainly needs metal sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidation ball valves, cut-off flash, and four-way reversing valves.
4. With the development of offshore oilfield exploitation, the amount of valves used in offshore development is gradually increasing. The offshore platform needs a shut-off ball valve, check valve, and multi-way valve.
5. Valves for food and medical applications. The industry mainly uses stainless steel ball valves, plastic ball valves and butterfly valves, instrument valves, needle valves, needle globe valves, gate valves, globe valves, sanitary check valves, sanitary ball valves, and sanitary butterfly valves.
6. Valves used in rural and urban buildings and low-pressure valves are commonly used in urban construction departments. At present, they are developing in the direction of environmental protection and energy-saving. Environmental-friendly rubber valves, balance valves, and midline butterfly valves, metal seal butterfly valves are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valves. Most of the buildings in the city need balance valves, soft seated gate valves, butterfly valves, etc.
7. A large number of metal sealed butterfly valves, horizontal balance valves, and direct-buried ball valves are needed in rural and urban heating valves and urban heating substitution systems. Because of these valves, the problems of longitudinal and transverse hydraulic imbalance in pipelines are solved, so as to save energy and replace heat balance.
8. Environmental protection application valve, marine environmental protection system, and water supply system mainly need to use the midline butterfly valve, soft-sealed gate valve, ball valve, and exhaust valve. The sewage treatment system mainly needs soft seal gate valves and sanitary butterfly valves.
9. Gas valves and urban gas account for 22% of the total natural market. Valves are used in large quantities and have many types. It mainly needs a ball valve, plug valve, pressure reducing valve, and safety valve.
10, Valves for pipeline application are mainly crude oil, finished products, and natural pipelines. The valves used in most of these pipelines are forged steel three-body full-bore ball valves, sulfur-resistant flat gate valves, safety valves, and check valves.
For more information, please visit http://www.adamantvalves.com/